Join us on the fourth Thursday of each month from 6-7pm for a FREE meal and toiletry items! Come to our fellowship building to receive your name tag and meal ticket. Enjoy your meal with us or take it to-go. One meal per person and you must be present to receive a meal. We have a toiletries table complete with shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, soap, toothpaste/toothbrushes, feminine hygiene items, hand sanitizer, diapers, and wipes. We also have request forms for specific items needed ranging from personal care items to clothing to comfort items. These forms can be filled out at the event and will be available for pickup at the following month’s event. We will try to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. This ministry is open to ALL!
Next Event: Thursday, February 22nd from 6:00-7:00pm
How Can You Help HELPS?:
Are you interested in donating to our HELPS ministry? We have four easy ways to provide support. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
- Adopt a Family: Each month members of the community can fill out request forms for specific items needed. They can select 4 items plus include special requests. When you adopt a family, you will receive a person’s list and purchase the items requested. Special requests are not required but greatly appreciated.
- Donate Goods: Below is a list of the types of items included on our forms. You can donate any of these items and we will use them to fulfill requests each month.
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Diapers (sizes Newborn-7)
- Wipes (Baby and Flushable)
- Shaving Cream
- Toilet Paper
- Chap Stick
- First Aid Kit
- Child/Adult Underwear
- Child/Adult Shoes
- Child/Adult Socks
- Child/Adult Jackets (light and heavy winter)
- Knit Hats
- Sleeping Bag
- Common Toiletries: Shampoo/Conditioner, Soap, Toothpaste/Toothbrushes, Deodorant, Hand Sanitizer
- Monetary Donation: You may choose to donate money to our mission. All proceeds designated to HELPS will be used to purchase items needed or food for the monthly meals.
- Volunteer: It takes several volunteers to keep our mission going. We have our HELPS event on the 4th Thursday of each month. Volunteers arrive at 5:30 pm to help set up and get assignments/instructions and usually leave around 7:30 pm after clean up. Each month we have a sign up sheet for volunteers located at the back of the sanctuary.